Sunday, February 13, 2011

And On The Seventh Day...

He apparently rested. Idk about resting, but man, Sundays sure go slow. What do you guys do to fill up time on Sundays? This man could use some ideas...

Anyways...not much of a post today. Here's a song that makes me feel like a bit of a hypocrite for liking, as I'm not exactly religious, but oh well.



And here's another version of it, remixed over the godly Californication instrumental by Red Hot Chili Peppers:



And that's about all I've got for you guys today, as it's another lazy Sunday. Feel free to start a religious flame war in the comments, or voice your thoughts on religion in general. This is the internet after all, just wouldn't be the same without overzealous religious rants! ;P

14 comments:

  1. Personally, I'm a loose Christian, but I have A LOT of problems with "the church". (In general. Don't even get me started on the Catholic church though.)

    http://robertfunf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good stuff man

    def use Sundays for reflection and preparing for the week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone wants only important news follow me
    http://bbmike15-thenews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually do quite a lot of cooking on a sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't listened to RHCP in ages but this inspired me to get em up on itunes again

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo, dmx is pretty legit. What did you do today? I studied statistics and econ all day, but listened to music, and guess what my new youtube station is!?

    Quantum Dubstep. Thank you.

    masterswindle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you've been enjoying the music prelude, been enjoying your blog(and its music) as well.

    Today really crawled, I have to say. I've got a calc exam tomorrow, so I studied that a little bit, but ultimately didn't give it the attention I should have. Not super worried about the exam though.

    Other than that, just worked to get some various stuff online for sale, hopefully that'll get me some cash. Not much though...probably wasn't worth the time it took, but oh well.

    I haven't stumbled onto such an amazing opportunity as Dre's beats, but man, I'd be crazy happy if I did. Really trying to get the wallet and bank account looking a bit less empty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I take a longgggg bath on Sundays, I enjoyed the remix man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol an interesting remix...

    ReplyDelete